"If you can't handle my worst, you ain't getting my best."

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hello!

Bonjour everyone! I'm Callie and I'm new to this whole blogging thing. I honestly never thought I would start blogging. I've wanted to for like forever now, but I'm secretly afraid of writing in public. Oh well. No time like the present to kick a fear to curb, right?

So...this blog obviously has no clear direction and that's because I talk about EVERYTHING. My mind wanders all over the place and because of that - you know this blog is going to!

Some of my favorite things in this world are television, history, medicine, animals, travel, and friends/family. I like reading depending on what it is. I'm a bit of a nerd. I have as much fun spending a night playing board games with friends as I do going to parties or movies. You should always exercise your mind!

I want to introduce other cultures and ways of life to people. Knowledge is power everyone! The more we know about other people and their ways of life, the less misunderstandings we will get into. While I'm at it, I'll talk about some of the cool places I'd like to visit ;)

I'm an open person and I love love meeting new people. You could call me a social butterfly. :)

I'll be posting some about religions on here. If I offend anyone, I don't intend to. I am a Christian and I belong to the Roman Catholic Church; however, I see no harm in discussing other religions, even those that do not worship the same deity as me. I think we should strive to understand even those who do not worship as we do.

I have added a few helpful tools to my blog. You can translate to your own language if you aren't comfy with English, search this blog or the web, find blog posts by labels, and find a list of blogs/websites that I enjoy reading. There is also a link to my twitter. Feel free to hit me up with any questions/comments :)

I hope you guys enjoy and thank you for reading!

-Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment